Digital print is a perfect way to complement a standard
offer of a printing house. This is inexpensive and fast
print which is suitable for low circulation. Our machines
enable offset quality print on various materials in the
format from A4 to SRA3+(480 mm x 330 mm). In
addition, all the printouts may undergo full bookbinding
Digital print – what can we offer to you?
We focus on quality for competitive prices. Digital print at Lagraf Partners means, above all:
- short lead time,
- quality much higher than printouts from a typical printer or plotter,
- possible printing on many different bases,
- low printout costs owing to the lack of a printing plate,
- savings on the lack of test printouts,
- all the printouts may undergo full bookbinding processing,
- possible design editing nearly at each stage of printout,
- possible use of many colours.
Contact us if you have any questions!
We will be happy to help you choose a product and manufacturing technology.
Call us or write to us. We are at your disposal from 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.